Short terms and conditions
18+, UK & ROI. Promotion Period: 02/01/2020 – 31/03/2020. Internet access, personal e-mail address and ability to take & upload photo required. Participating Products include Cadbury chocolate bars, bags and tablets (37.5g – 300g). Buy a participating product and find the Shiny card inside the pack to win a Premier League (‘’PL’’) Experience (date/location tbc). Breakdown of PL experiences available to be won per retailer/country in full T&Cs. Claim by 5pm on 15/04/2020. Also, visit legends.cadburyfc.com, enter your details & scan the front of pack of participating product with the Cadbury logo for a chance to win 1 of 50 pairs of PL tickets for winner and guest (no guarantee of match/team), 1 of 600 Panini albums or 1 of 2000 packs of Panini stickers via winning moments. Any unclaimed PL Experience prize will be forfeited & all valid entries made on the website will be entered in a draw to take place on 16/04/2020. Max 1 entry per person per day. Purchase necessary (excluding NI). Legend featured is for illustrative purposes only. See website for full T&Cs and NI NPN. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
Full terms & conditions
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entrants may only enter the promotion once per calendar day during the Promotion Period. The first entry on each day will deemed to be the only valid entry.
- Maximum one entry per person per day across the entire promotion.
- Internet access, personal e-mail address and the ability to take and upload a photograph are required.
- Purchase is necessary to enter this promotion (excluding Northern Ireland residents – for NI route please see clause 6). Proof of purchase may be required so entrants should retain packaging and receipt to verify. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you should reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
- Northern Ireland residents can enter without purchase by writing on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard to JS10348 Cadbury Legends 2020, PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, with their name, full postal address and email address. One entry per stamped envelope. A manual entry will then be submitted on behalf of the entrant. Only winners will be notified. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed. Only one entry per postcard or letter.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will begin at 00:01 on 2 January 2020 (“Opening Date”) and close on at 23:59 on 31 March 2020 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
How to enter:
- Shiny Card Instant Win: Buy a Participating Product (see clause 9 for further details) from any retailer advertising the promotion in-store (“Participating Stores”) and find a shiny card inside the pack to win a Premier League (‘’PL’’) Experience (‘Experience’) for winner and guest (date/location tbc). A breakdown of PL Experience per retailer/country is below. Up to 7 Shiny cards will be hidden inside Participating Products and will be fairly and randomly distributed amongst single regular Participating Products under the supervision of PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. If you find a shiny card in a Participating Product, then call the phone number found on the card between the hours of 9am and 5pm to claim your PL Experience. Keep the shiny card and the packaging, as you will need it to validate your claim. You will be asked to answer a series of verification questions including the unique code found on the shiny card, the retailer it was purchased from and the location of purchase. You must claim by 5pm on 15th April 2020. If you are unable to pass the verification, the prize will be forfeited.
- Winning Moments: For more chances to win, purchase a Participating Product, visit legends.cadburyfc.com during the Promotion Period, enter your details, select the retailer you bought the Participating Product from the drop-down menu. Then, scan the front of your Participating Product with the Cadbury logo for a chance to win 1 of 50 pairs of PL tickets for winner and guest (no guarantee of match/team), 1 of 600 Panini albums or 1 of 2000 boxes of Panini stickers via winning moments.
Play on Pitch Prize Draw: All valid Winning Moments entries that originated from Tesco, Booker Premier, Londis and Budgens only, will be entered into their own separate retailer prize draws to be held on 16th April 2020 for the chance to win a Play on Pitch experience at a PL stadium (date/location tbc).
Unclaimed Wrap-Up Prize Draw: Any unclaimed PL Experience prize (Shiny card prize) will be forfeited and all valid entries made on the website for the relevant retailer will be entered in a draw on 16th April 2020 for a chance to win the unclaimed PL Experience. For example, if for Tesco, the Shiny Card is not claimed, all valid entries received on the website for Tesco only will be entered into a prize draw.
The participating products shall be any Cadbury chocolate bars, bags and tablets (37.5g – 300g) including but not limited to:
- Cadbury Dairy Milk: All Flavours, Bars, Tablets, Multipacks and Bags (37.5g-200g)
- Cadbury Crunchie 40g
- Cadbury Twirl 43g
- Cadbury Boost 48.5g
- Cadbury Boost Duo 68g
- Cadbury Double Decker 54.5g
- Cadbury Double Decker Duo 80g
- Cadbury Wispa 36g
- Cadbury Wispa 120g
- Cadbury Wispa Duo 51g
- Cadbury Crunchie 128g
- Cadbury Crunchie Rocks 110g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Nibbles 120g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant Buttons 119g
- Cadbury Twirl Bites 109g
- Cadbury Bitsa Wispa 110g
- Cadbury Boost Bites 108g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Mix Buttons 115g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo Bites 110g
- Cadbury CurlyWurly Squirlies 110g
- Cadbury Fudge Minis 120g
- Cadbury Freddo Faces Bites 105g
- Cadbury Picnic Bites 110g
- Cadbury Dinky Deckers 120g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant Buttons 252g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Nibbles 252g
- Cadbury Wispa Bites 247g
- Cadbury Picnic 152g
- Cadbury Caramel 148g
- Cadbury Darkmilk: All Flavours, Bars, Tablets, Multipacks and Bags (35g-105g)
- Cadbury Bournville: All Flavours, Bars, Tablets, Multipacks and Bags (45g-180g)
- Cadbury White: All Flavours, Bars, Tablets, Multipacks and Bags (110g-180g)
- CAD 53G DAIRY MILK 48CA IRE
- CDM 54G GOLD CRISP 48CA IE
- CDM 55G WHOLENUT 48CA IE
- CDM 47G CARAMELLO 48CA IE
- CDM 47G TURKISH 48CA IE
- CDM 54G MINT CRISP 48CA IE
- CDM 54G FRUIT AND NUT 48CA IE
- CDM 53G TIFFIN 48CA IE
Shiny Sticker Instant Win:
1 of up to 5 PL Experiences to be won in total for the winner and a guest (breakdown per retailer/country below).
The PL experiences available to be won vary depending on where you purchase your Participating Product from, as follows:
- Tesco UK: 1 winning Participating Product distributed in Tesco Stores somewhere across the UK with the chance of winning a PL Experience with Michael Owen
- Co-op: 1 winning Participating Product distributed in Co-op Stores somewhere across the UK with the chance of winning a PL Experience to present the PL Playmaker Award to the winning player for 2019/2020 PL Season
- Asda: 1 winning Participating Product distributed in Asda Stores somewhere across the UK with the chance of winning a PL Experience with Gary Neville
- Sainsbury's: 1 winning Participating Product distributed in Sainsbury’s Stores somewhere across the UK with the chance of winning a PL Experience with Shay Given
All other Participating Stores including Tesco ROI and SuperValu ROI stores: 1 winning Participating Product distributed somewhere in ‘All other Participating Stores’ (this is excluding the ones set out in points 1 to 5 directly above) somewhere across the UK and ROI with the chance of winning a PL Experience with
Due to the uncertain nature of the PL Experience, it is not possible to detail all the elements of the prize, however we have tried to include as much information on what each prize may encompass below.
PL Experience with PL legends Further Prize Details
The PL Experiences with legends may include the following:
- Reasonable travel expenses from the winner's home to and from the location where the PL Experience will take place (up to a maximum of £250 total for winner and guest combined) Prize must be taken by December 2020.
- Refreshments and snacks during the duration of the PL Experience
- Opportunities to take photos.
- Cadbury gift hamper worth up to £50.
Please note that should the relevant PL legend be unavailable to make the appearance for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select a different PL legend than the ones mentioned above or advertised on any artwork. The Promoter will have the ultimate discretion as to the PL Experience provided (including the date and activity).
PL Experience for PL Playmaker award (Co-op) - Further Prize Details
The PL Experience for Co-op with the opportunity to present the PL Playmaker award to the winning player for 2019/2020 PL season for the winner will, at minimum, include the following:
- 2 tickets to watch a live PL game;
- Reasonable travel expenses (up to a maximum of £250 total for winner and guest combined) to and from the winners’ home and the location where the Present the Playmaker Award prize will take place;
- Refreshments and snacks;
- Opportunities to take photos of the winner of the PL Playmaker Award; and
- Cadbury gift hamper worth up to £50.
In respect of PL Playmaker award, the guest must be 18+. The prize can only be given to winners who support the team of the Playmaker or are neutral. The presentation is anticipated to take place on the last day of the season which is on 17th May 2020 (but this could also happen at a training session of the winning playmakers team at an alternative date depending on the course of the season). The winner will be advised throughout the course of their winner notification process.
In the event that there is more than one serious contender for the Playmaker award (‘Contender’), further entrants may be picked at random from all valid entries made on the website for Co-op and allocated to each Contender (number of entrants picked will vary depending on the number of Contenders). Where there is more than one Contender, each selected entrant will attend the match for their respective Contender on the 17th May 2020, and one of the entrants will present the Playmaker award to the winning Contender. In the event that there is more than one serious contender for the Playmaker award (‘Contender’), further entrants may be picked at random from all valid entries made on the website for Co-op and allocated to each Contender (number of entrants picked will vary depending on the number of Contenders). Where there is more than one Contender, each selected entrant will attend the match for their respective Contender on the 17th May 2020, and one of the entrants will present the Playmaker award to the winning Contender
All PL Experiences will be arranged by email/phone between the Promoter/prize fulfilment agency and the individual winners. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to provide the winner with details of the prize at the earliest possible opportunity. The prize fulfilment agency will liaise with the individual winners of each PL Experience prize via a telephone conversation to discuss the PL Experience they wish to have within the remit of the prize. The Promoter will have final discretion on all elements and aspects of how the prize is organised. Once the prize details, including dates, locations and, where applicable, the PL legend is confirmed, this cannot be amended or altered by the winner.
Winning Moments Prizes:
- 1 of 600 Panini albums or 1 of 2000 boxes of Panini stickers via winning moments. Winners of PL Panini albums and sticker boxes will receive their prize via post within 28 days of supplying their full postal address to the Promoter on the website.
- 1 of 50 pairs of PL tickets - The matches available for selection will be those that are on the Cadbury FC Ticket Portal during the window of redemption. There is no guarantee of a specific team or game, and winners will be able to pick from the matches available at the date of redemption. The tickets will be for the 2019/2020 PL Season. Upon confirming their full postal address to the Promoter on the portal, winners will receive their PL tickets via post within 2 days of the match date. When this is not possible, the tickets will be available for collection at the home box office.
Play on Pitch Prize Draw Prizes:
Play on Pitch experiences at a PL stadium (date/location tbc).
The Play on Pitch prizes available to be won vary depending on Store where you purchased your Participating Products from, as follows:
- Tesco: a total of 11 Play on Pitch experiences available to be won;
- Booker Premier: a total of 5 Play on Pitch experiences available to be won;
- Budgens: a total of 2 Play on Pitch experiences available to be won; or
- Londis: a total of 3 Play on Pitch experiences available to be won.
The Play on Pitch experiences are for a winner and a guest aged 18+ and will, at minimum, include the following:
- Reasonable travel expenses (up to a maximum of £250 total for winner and guest combined) from the winner's home to and from the location where the experience will take place;
- Refreshments and snacks during the Play on Pitch experience;
- A football playing session at the Stadium for approximately 20 to 45 minutes; and
- Kit for winner consisting of Shirt, socks and shorts – excludes boots or shin-pads.
The dates available for the Play on Pitch prize are not guaranteed and are dependent on the dates that the relevant stadium is available (stadium to be announced closer to the date of the Experience); such experience may take place over weekdays. In the event that a winner cannot confirm their attendance 30 days before the Play on Pitch experience, the Promoter has the right to withdraw the winner’s prize entitlement and/or re-draw another winner.
Winners and guests taking part in Play on Pitch experiences must have a reasonable level of fitness and should not be carrying any injuries on the day of the event. Winners and guests must provide their own boots and shin pads which will need to meet the requirements of the football facility where the experience is taking place (as notified to the winner). No alcohol is to be consumed by winners or guests prior to the activity.
Further Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Winner and guest must both be aged 18+.
- Entry to the PL stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets for preferred club selections will be “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a PL stadium. Winners are subject to screening by PL football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these Conditions.
- Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
- The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989, you will be refused entry to the competition and to all PL Club stadiums.
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, the winner may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorized sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
- Winning Moments: All winners of PL tickets, Panini albums and Panini sticker boxes will be selected by random winning moments (date, hours, minutes, seconds) which have been randomly and securely selected by an independent adjudicator within the Promotion Period to win one of the prizes. All entrants will have an equal chance of winning across the prize pool. Those registrants who scan a Participating Product on or first after one of these winning moments will win a Prize. If no one scans a Participating Product within a winning moment timeframe, the available Prize will roll into the next moment or next day of the promotion so that the Prize may still be won i.e. if a winning moment is selected at 23:59 on one day, a Participating Product scanned at 00.01 the next day will capture that winning moment. In the event that there are no entries received within a given period between two or more winning moments, the relevant Prize(s) will be rolled forward and awarded to the next available entrant(s). Once an entrant has submitted an entry, a window will instantly pop-out informing them whether they are a winner or not.
- Play the Pitch Prize Draws: All valid entries will be entered into the respective prize draws for each of the following retailers: Tesco, Booker Premier, Budgens, Londis depending on where they made their purchase. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, by 16 April 2020.
- Unclaimed Wrap-Up Prize Draw: If any Shiny Card Instant Win prizes are unclaimed from a retailer, all valid entries made on the website for that relevant retailer will be entered in a prize draw on 16th April 2020 for a chance to win the relevant unclaimed PL Experience(s). Prize draw winner(s) will be drawn at random via an independent promotional verification service (PromoVeritas).
- Winning Moments: If you are a PL Ticket winner, you will be required to confirm your name and email address on the website within 7 days of the winning moment. If you are a Panini album/sticker box winner, you will need to provide your name and postal address within 14 of the winning moment. If a winner fails to confirm their details within the said timeframes, they will have forfeited the Prize and the Prize will be deemed unclaimed. Any unclaimed PL Ticket or Panini prizes may be redistributed into the remainder of the Promotion Period.
- Unclaimed Wrap-Up Prize Draw: The winner(s) shall be notified by 17th April 2020 to confirm eligibility and asked to provide their details. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm their details within 5 days, the Promoter may withdraw that winner’s entitlement to the prize and draw another winner. Solely in respect of the PL Experience Prize for Co-op (i.e. PL Playmaker awards), the timeframes for confirming winner’s details shall be 48 hours from the Promoter first attempting to make contact with them. Only prize draw winners will be notified.
- Play the Pitch Prize Draw: The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the Prize Draw by phone and/or email to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize. Winners must confirm their details and acceptance of their prize within 14 days of receiving their winner notification. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm acceptance of the prize and their details within 7 days, the Promoter may withdraw the Play on Pitch experience and draw another winner. Only prize draw winners will be notified.
- It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that they provide the correct personal and contact details. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong or incomplete information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- By entering this promotion, the winner grants the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise. The winner further agrees that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable (unless otherwise stated) and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
- Transferability of winning cards: Winning cards must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a winning card has been made available for sale, bought or sold the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the winning card without payment of compensation to the entrant who submits the relevant winning card for verification as a valid win.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- By taking part in this promotion, participants acknowledge that they may, at the Promoter’s request, participate in promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the promotion, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material. Winners may object to the use of their name and image in the manner detailed below.
- Winners will be required to provide a UK or Irish address; prizes will be posted to that address following verification of address, ID and age.
- Subject to clause 26, for the PL Experience, Play on Pitch and Unclaimed Wrap Up Draw winners’ surnames and counties, please send a self-addressed envelope to JS10348 Cadbury Legends 2020 WL, PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF within 2 months of the close of the Promotion.
- The promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-a-wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any subsequent and/or replacement legislation. The Promoter’s privacy notice is available on the Promoter’s website at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the “Promoter”).