Buy a Legend, Win a Legend T&Cs
Buy a Legend, short form terms and conditions
18+, UK & ROI. Promotion Period: 01/01/2019 – 31/03/2019. Internet access, e-mail and ability to take & upload photo required. Participating Products: Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate bars, bags and tablets (37.5g – 300g). Buy 1 of the Participating Products, visit legends.cadburyfc.com, enter your details & scan the front of pack with the Cadbury logo for a chance to win. Prizes: 1 Premier League (‘’PL’’) experience [date/location tbc] (for winner and guest), 1 of 50 pairs of PL tickets (no guarantee of match/team) (for winner and guest) and 1 of 1950 PL goodies. 1 entry per day, per person, per email. Purchase necessary (excluding NI). Legend featured is for illustrative purposes only. See Website for full T&Cs (including prize details). Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
Buy a Legend, Win a Legend Long Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entrants may only enter the promotion once per calendar day during the Promotion Period. The first entry on each day will deemed to be the only valid entry.
3. Promotion Period: The promotion will begin at 00:01 on 1 January 2019 (“Opening Date”) and close on at 23:59 on 31 March 2019 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
4. One entry per day, per person, per email account.
5. Internet access, e-mail address and the ability to take and upload a photograph are required.
6. How to enter:
Purchase any Cadbury-branded chocolate bar, tablet or bag (“Participating Products”).
Participating Product list includes but is not limited to:
Cadbury Dairy Milk: All Flavours, Bars, Tablets and Bags (37.5g-200g)
Cadbury Crunchie 40g
Cadbury Twirl 43g
Cadbury Boost 48.5g
Cadbury Boost Duo 68g
Cadbury Double Decker 54.5g
Cadbury Double Decker Duo 80g
Cadbury Wispa 36g
Cadbury Wispa 120g
Cadbury Wispa Duo 51g
Cadbury Crunchie 128g
Cadbury Crunchie Rocks 110g
Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Nibbles 120g
Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant Buttons 119g
Cadbury Twirl Bites 109g
Cadbury Bitsa Wispa 110g
Cadbury Boost Bites 108g
Cadbury Dairy Milk Mix Buttons 115g
Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo Bites 110g
Cadbury CurlyWurly Squirlies 110g
Cadbury Fudge Minis 120g
Cadbury Freddo Faces Bites 105g
Cadbury Picnic Bites 110g
Cadbury Dinky Deckers 120g
Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant Buttons 252g
Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel Nibbles 252g
Cadbury Wispa Bites 247g.
Cadbury Picnic 152g
Cadbury Caramel 148g
Visit legends.cadburyfc.com enter your details and scan the front of Participating Product with the Cadbury logo for the chance to win. Entrants will confirm where they purchased their Participating Product from and this will influence the type of Legend Experience they could win (see clause 8).
7. Winner Selection:
Premier League Legend Experience
All valid entries will be entered into the respective retailer prize draw for the chance to win. The draw which will conducted within 28 working days of the closing date by an independent promotional verification service.
Premier League Tickets and Premier League Goodies
All winners of Premier League Tickets and Premier League Goodies will be selected by random winning moments (date, hours, minutes, seconds) which have been randomly and securely selected by an independent adjudicator within the Promotion Period to win one of the prizes. All entrants will have an equal chance of winning across the prize pool. Those registrants who scan a Participating Product on or first after one of these winning moments will win a Prize. If no one scans a Participating Product within a winning moment timeframe, the available Prize will roll into the next moment or next day of the promotion so that the Prize may still be won i.e. if a winning moment is selected at 23:59 on one day, a Participating Product scanned at 00.01 the next day will capture that winning moment. In the event that there are no entries received within a given period between two or more winning moments, the relevant Prize(s) will be rolled forward and awarded to the next available entrant(s). Once an entrant has scanned a Participating Product, a window will instantly pop-out informing them whether they are a winner or not.
• 1x Premier League Legends Experience
Specific retailers have bespoke Premier League Legends Experiences. Due to the surprise nature of the prize, it is not possible to describe everything which is to be included and the below is an indicator as to what the prize is anticipated to be.
The Promoter reserves the right to select a different Premier League Legend than the one advertised on any artwork (should they be unavailable to make the appearance for any reason). Ultimately the Promoter has discretion as to the Premier League Experience provided (including the date and activity).
Should the winner decide not to take the Premier League Legend Experience, the winner may alternatively be awarded a £500 Argos voucher. The winner should communicate such selection when initially contacted by the Promoter. The voucher shall be subject to the T&Cs of Argos and the expiry date printed on the voucher and shall be delivered within 28 days of the winner confirming their full and complete address.
Co-op – Present the Premier League Playmaker Award for the 2018-2019 Premier League Season
An opportunity to present the Premier League Playmaker award to the winning player for 2018/2019 Premier League season for the winner and guest who must be 18+. Prize can only be given to winners who support the team of the Playmaker, or are neutral.
The presentation is anticipated to take place on the last day of the season which is the 12th of May 2019 (but could also happen at a training session of the winning playmakers team at a later date depending on the course of the season). The Main Prize may include the following:
• 2 tickets to watch a live Premier League game
• Reasonable travel expenses from the winner's home to and from the location where the award presentation will take place
• Refreshments and snacks
• Opportunities to take photographs/ autographs of the winner of the Premier League Playmaker award
• Cadbury gift hamper
In the event that there is more than one serious contender for the Playmaker award (‘Contender’), further entrants will be picked at random and allocated to each Contender (number of entrants picked will vary depending on the number of Contenders). Where there is more than one Contender, each selected entrant will attend the match for their respective Contender on the 12th of May 2018, and one of the entrants will present the Playmaker award to the winning Contender. For the avoidance of doubt, there will only be one winner due to there only being one Playmaker award to give out.
The promoter will have the discretion as to whether there is more than one serious Contender which would warrant a further entrant.
Win a Premier League Legend experience for the winner and their guest. This prize will be customized to individuals following a telephone conversation with the agency responsible for the fulfilment of this promotion on behalf of the Promoter to understand The Premier League Legend Experience they wish to have. Once dates and Legend are confirmed, they cannot be altered or changed by the winner.
This is anticipated to take place by the end of September 2019. The prize will include the following:
• Reasonable travel expenses from the winner's home to and from the location where the Legend Experience will take place
• Refreshments and snacks during the duration of the Legend Experience
• Opportunities to take photographs and request autographs
• Cadbury gift hamper
All Other Retailers (including Tesco, Asda and Morrisons)
Win a legend experience for the winner and their guest. This prize will be customized to individuals following a telephone conversation with the agency responsible for the fulfilment of this promotion on behalf of the Promoter to understand The Premier League Legend Experience they wish to have. Once dates and Legend are confirmed, they cannot be altered or changed by the winner
- The Legend Experience will take place in a UK or international location by the 30 September 2019.
- The Prize will include:
a. reasonable travel expenses from the winner’s home to and from the location where the Legend Experience will take place;
b. refreshments and snacks during the Legend Experience;
c. opportunities to take photographs and requests autographs; and
d. Cadbury gift hamper.
• 1 of 50 pairs of PL tickets
- The matches available for selection will be those that are on the Cadbury FC Ticket Portal during the window of redemption. There is no guarantee of a specific team or game, and winners will be able to pick from the matches available at the point of redemption. Depending on when the prize is won, the tickets will either be for the 2018-2019 Premier League Season, or 2019-2020 Premier League season.
- If the guest is a minor, then they should be accompanied by a responsible adult and with their guardian’s consent.
- Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets for preferred club selections will be “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. Winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these Conditions.
- Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
- The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989, you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
- Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
• 1 of 1950 Premier League goodies are available to be won as follows:
- 350 x Cadbury FC T shirts
- 669 x Cadbury FC Clappers
- 500 x Cadbury FC branded scarves
- 100 x Cadbury FC branded footballs
- 181 x Cadbury FC water bottle
- 150 x Cadbury FC power Banks
There is no guarantee as to which item will be won.
9. Proof of purchase may be required so entrants should retain packaging and receipt to verify.
10. Purchase necessary to enter this promotion (excluding Northern Ireland residents). Northern Ireland residents can enter without purchase by writing on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard to “JS9503 Cadbury Win a Legend – Northern Ireland”: PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, with their name, full postal address and email address. One entry per stamped envelope. A manual entry will then be submitted on behalf of the entrant. Only winners will be notified. Please ensure that all entries are received by Promoter promptly before the Closing Date in order to have an entry submitted.
11. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you should reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning
12. All Premier League Legends Experiences will be arranged by email/phone between the Promoter and the Winner. The Promoter will make all reasonable effort to provide the winner with details of the prize at the earliest possible opportunity.
13. pon supplying their full postal address to the Promoter, Winners will receive their Premier League tickets via post within 2 days of the match date. When this is not possible, the tickets will be available for collection at the home box office.
14. Winners of Premier League Goodies will receive their prize via post within 28 days of supplying their full postal address to the Promoter.
15. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that they provide the correct contact details. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong or incomplete information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
16. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
18. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
19. By entering this promotion, the winner grants the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise. The winner further agrees that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
21. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable (unless otherwise stated) and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
22. The winners agree to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents and to be responsible to the Promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests. Prize winners and their guest must act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour during the course of the Prize and comply with all rules and regulations laid down by those providing the elements of the prizes. If a winner or their guest is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all element of the relevant prize.
23. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
25. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
27. The names and counties of Prize winners may be obtained by sending a correctly stamped envelope/postcard addressed “Buy a Legend Win a Legend” to the following address: Elvis Communications, 172 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5QR up to two months after the Closing Date.
28. The promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-a-wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
29. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any subsequent and/or replacement legislation. The Promoter’s privacy notice is available on the Promoter’s website at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy.
30. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
31. Promoter Details:
UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the “Promoter”).